Modalworks is proud to present our 100% made-in-America exhaust manifold for the M177 LS1 turbocharged engines. Using our billet CNC turbo collector and header flange, we optimized exhaust gas flow exiting the head and into the turbocharger.
All runners have over a 20% increase in area which aids in exhaust gas clearance from the cylinders. This produces more fresh air per combustion stroke, providing more power under the most demanding conditions. On top of that, our billet collector was detailed with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to provide an optimal flow path while maximizing the area entering the turbo, which is now 25% larger than the factory unit,
We are seeing consistent improvement in the turbo spool, reducing the time to reach the target by 400-800rpm. It also changes the exhaust note to have more punch.
Each piece comes with Cerakote thermal coating at no extra charge.
- 304ss 5-axis Billet CNC turbocharger collector
- 304ss 4-axis Billet CNC head flange
- 25% larger collector turbo entry
- Improved turbo spool by 400-800 rpm
- Made in America
- Cerakote thermal barrier included
- Improved exhaust note
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG , BASE (W205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG , COUPE (C205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG S, BASE (W205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG S, COUPE (C205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes AMG GT (C190)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes AMG GT S (R190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes AMG GT C (C190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes AMG GT R (R190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG (X253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG S (X253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG, COUPE (C253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG S, COUPE (C253)
Due to the size of this product, the OEM turbo manifold heat shield cannot be installed. We have supplied these with cerakote for insulation on the exhaust.