- -10AN fittings and lines for excellent flow
- CNC billet aluminum end tanks
- Bar and Plate style for increased strength and capacity
- Core size is 575mm x 140mm x 42mm
- Reuses factory oil thermostat to aid in transmission warmup. A modified always open thermostat is also available: Here
- 1 x Bar and Plate Oil Cooler
- 1 x Billet aluminum fluid divorcer with -10AN fittings
- 2 x -10AN braided fluid lines
- 2 x Cooler mounting brackets and hardware
- 2 x Horn relocation brackets with mounting hardware
- Optional: modified “always open” thermostat for ultimate lower transmission temperatures.
On M177 Mercedes vehicles, the same coolant is used to cool down the water to air intercoolers as well as the transmission. Even at stock power levels, this is not sufficient as the system quickly heat soaks and you are robbed of power due to high intake air temperatures which are in part driven by the transmission. Your transmission also has to fight for the same cooling capacity and generally runs hotter than desired, especially after spirited driving
Our design solves these OEM shortcomings by completely divorcing your transmission oil from the intercooler fluid circuit. Our system uses a bar and plate oil cooler that mounts to the front crash bar to directly cool your transmission without having a fluid oil/coolant exchanger. Using our custom billet fluid divorcer we are now about to reroute the transmission oil to it's own dedicated radiator resulting in colder transmission and intake temperatures.
Optional Modified Transmission Thermostat:
As an available add on, we perform a custom modification to the OEM thermostat to make it stay open 100% of the time. Check it out HERE