Each kit comes with 2 turbochargers.
- Proprietary compressor and turbine wheels that are enlarged
- 5 Axis CNC Machined compressor and turbine housings
- Professionally assembled and high RPM balanced
- Snappy throttle response without all the lag of big turbos
- Substantial increase in power throughout the RPM range
- 715whp on pump 93 with plenty of headroom for more flow. No added no methanol or fuel system. With more supporting mods we expect these to put down much more
- 30psi+ boost capable
- 100% Bolt-on installation
Requires your turbos to be sent to ModalWorks, core exchange optional
Next, we machine the compressor wheel from forged aluminum with a 6+6 blade layout for optimal flow. We the incorporate a 713c nickel-chromium inconel turbine wheel to handle all the abuse we can throw at it. We pair both wheels with brand new OEM bearings to complete the CHRA. Each turbo is then professionally assembled, balanced and quality inspected to make sure you are getting perfect units for your vehicle.
On pump 93oct, intake and downpipes we are logging 715whp in warm Texas weather. These turbos are consistently holding 28psi with much more headroom to spare. We expect much more power with methanol and additional fueling support.
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG , BASE (W205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG , COUPE (C205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG S, BASE (W205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes C63 AMG S, COUPE (C205)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes AMG GT (C190)
- 2015-2021 Mercedes AMG GT S (R190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes AMG GT C (C190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes AMG GT R (R190)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG (X253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG S (X253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG, COUPE (C253)
- 2017-2021 Mercedes GLC63 AMG S, COUPE (C253)
THESE PARTS ARE LEGAL FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AS DEFINED UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, AND ARE NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE. California law defines a "racing vehicle" as "a competition vehicle not used on public highways." (Calif. Health & Safety Code 39048) These parts may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event. Competition-only motor vehicles may not be driven to a racing event on a public highway and must be transported on a trailer or other carrier. USE OF THESE PARTS IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM ModalWorks, Inc. , AND CAN VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal and state laws relating to use of these parts, and ModalWorks, Inc. hereby disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use these parts in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.